Monday, November 30, 2009

BUSY!














So i've been living without a head or shower all this time.. dont worry ive still been showering and going to the bathroom... just on my dads boat or the marina restrooms. I havnt really had much time at all between work and sea tech marine school. Now that school is done I have weekends and nights avaiable for working on the boat. with that being said ive decided to re plumb the whole waste system and add a new holding tank (55gal). Attached are some photos, im not finished yet but the hard part of running that PVC under the dinette is done. I got pretty beat up doing it tho.. its a very tight spot. I could just barley squeeze my hips through the hole and then once inside you have to either be on your stomach or back, you CAN NOT turn over under the seats. Very tight! Actually at once point I got stuck and felt very uncomfortable and just kept telling myself "you cant afford to do it any other way just finish the job". I also jumped down onto my knees at one point and landed on a peice of wood with a nail that went 1/4" into my leg. ouch!

Ive decided on some other things aswell. Im going to remove the teak decks and do a non skid awlgrip paint. Then its done and I dont have to worry about the decks at all anymore.

Ive got so much to do I cant even think, im so excited about making it all bight and bristol clean.

My cover comes in hopefully this week.. once thats up the deck work can begin.

Today I hope to leave work a little early to install and wire my 220v heaters. its getting cold and thats most important right now.

Im going to have a computer on the boat full time now and bob found a way to steal wifi so I hope that works.

byeall!

No comments:

Post a Comment