Monday, November 23, 2009

a few pictures







Goodmorning,

Just got into work about a half hour ago. As long as you hit 590N before 7am you can go the normal speeds. Anything after 7 its 15MPH. I finished my Sea Tech Marine schooling. passed. I have a few things I have to take care of before I can send my paperwork to Toledo. (Drug test, Physical) But im happy its finally over and that I passed.

I took the measurements for my winter cover last night, 33W x 56L should do it.. Im going to call today and get the final price for that. I put up a few pictures of the frame. Its gone together pretty well. (koverklampframes.com)

Sunday I woke up to the Roman passing bye, Im laying in bed and I hear all the dock lines screaching and look out the window and see that. I love it. It really sounded like it scraped the side of the spirit of rochester, my father thought the same thing. They moved that scow downriver to hook her up to power so she doesnt sink during the winter. I post some pictures of that aswell. Im sure anyone would rather look at a few pictures then read all this crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment